Services & Support
12 Month Warranty
- 12-month warranty is provided on all new machines.
- The warranty covers all parts, labour and travel costs excluding accidental and wilful damage. Consumable items are not included.
- Customers will have access to unlimited calls to our Dedicated Technical Helpline on 01444 237804.
- Contracts are offered as the warranty comes to an end to ensure a smooth transition of maintenance throughout the life of the machine.
- Contracts are written on a bespoke basis to allow them to be tailored to the customer’s requirements.
- The contract gives a discounted price based on our standard call out charge.
- Service visits to take place Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm including travelling time.
Stocked Stores / Resources
- We have a fully stocked store for quick response to breakdowns.
- As each machine is bespoke, there will be times when parts are not immediately available, but we will endeavour to supply these parts to customers as quickly as possible.
- All customers are given a recommended spare parts list for them to order parts to store on-site with their machine.
- All machines come with manual, which include drawings and part numbers to help customers order replacement worn parts more efficiently causing less downtime.
- All customers are able to arrange a call out for an engineer to provide an on-site visit.
- Customers who hold a Service Contract take precedence over call outs.
- Call outs are charged at the standard rate.
Qualified Service Engineers
- All our engineers are qualified and fully trained on all our machines.
- They cover the UK, Ireland and further afield when required.
- Their vehicles are fully stocked with spare parts, although as all machines are bespoke there may be occasions when parts have to be delivered after the site visit.
- The dedicated Technical Helpline number is manned Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-1pm, and at weekends, giving the customer direct access to the engineers, meaning less downtime.
- Our engineers tend to follow the machine from build to install through to servicing, enabling them to really get to know the machine and the customer.
- Our engineers have in-house access to manuals and drawings for each machine to allow quicker resolution of queries.
Dedicated Technical Helpline
- Direct line available to one of our knowledgeable engineers for support and technical help for all our customers.
- This gives our engineers the required information for them to assess whether the issue can be resolved over the phone or whether it requires an on-site visit.
- Opportunity for quicker resolution, allowing less downtime for the customer.
- Out of hours access to engineers is available at weekends.
- For all new machines customers are offered on-site training for their operators and production staff.
- Extra in-house training is offered, at any point during the life of the machine, to suit customer requirements, and is charged at the standard rate.
- All training is carried out by our knowledgeable engineers.
- Training is tailored to meet individual requirements and is complete once production staff can confidently operate the machine.
- Contact our technical helpline for training queries for our engineers to pass on their knowledge over the phone.
Dedicated Technical Helpline – Tel 01444 237804