Tri-Roller Compact System
- The system is designed to operate as an independent unit by only one Operator. Straight sided, cylindrical containers are placed on the infeed table and automatically fed along the conveyor to the TRI-ROLLER labelling unit.
- Can apply front or front/back labels in register to existing print design or each other.
- Uses the AL120S programmable label head for reduced changeover time.
- A pneumatically-powered separator ensures correct product feeding into the TRI-ROLLER unit one at a time, ensuring optimum labelling speed.
- Product is rotated between the 3 rollers and the label is applied accurately around the circumference of the product.
- Fast changeover is achieved by use of single finger screw adjuster moving both idle rollers for varying container diameters and a turnwheel moves complete idle roller assembly and product guide rail.
- After labels are applied, containers collated on outfeed rotary table. Design of the TRI-ROLLER labeller allows transfer of containers from rotary table to other conveyors.
- Labels can have Batch Numbers, Expiry Date, etc. overprinted.
- The TRI-ROLLER system is mounted on a stainless steel cabinet base housing all controls and has a capacity of about 2400 per hour.
|Speed:||TO SUIT PRODUCT|
|Web Width:||120MM TO 300MM|
|Label Detection:||By p.e. cell or miscroswitch OR ULTRASONIC|
|Label Roll:||Standard 270mmMax 400mm diameter|
|Label Core:||45mm or 76mm ID core|
|Drive:||programmable stepper drive. Thermal overload trip|
|Electrical Supply:||230v AC 50/60Hz|
|Conveyor:||To suit the product / application|
|Services:||single phase or three phase 230v AC, 50/50Hz, 600watt. Clean compressed air, as required|
|Hot Foil Coder:||(Optional): Print areas 12mm x 30mm 40mm or 40mm x 28mm. Variable temperature, dwell controls and ribbon indexing. Pneumatically operated.|
|Rotary Tables:||600mm diameter.|
|Thermal Transfer:||min 30mmx40mm / max 105mmx128mm|
|Min Label Width:||15mm|
|Min Label Length:||15mm|
|Max Label Width:||300mm|
|Max Label Length:||500mm|