High Definition Case Coders
Designed and developed in Nottinghamshire, UK, the ICE Torus range of large character ink jet printers continue to deliver state-of-the-art technology in a compact design.
The printer combines consistent high resolution prints with a simple user interface to make message selection quick and easy. The unique self-cleaning printhead and ink micropurging process ensure the highest quality bar codes and images on every case with no ink wastage.
Designed for porous and corrugate case packaging substrates, the Torus is designed to work in even the dustiest environments and delivers an efficient solution for the lowest cost of ownership.
Consistent, high quality printing with unique ink reclaim
- 180dpi high definition printing for sharp text and graphics at speeds of up to 31 metres per minute
- No ink wastage due to the unique, patented ink reclaim system which ensures every drop of purged ink is recycled back in to the printer, allowing increased coding and lower cost of ownership
- Simple mess-free ink replacement during production for continuous operation
- Immediate changes can be made to the coding size and content meaning no label wastage or pre-printed boxes required
Reliable and maintenance free
- Maintenance free printer with no wear parts or line disruptions – just replace the ink when required and go
- Non-pressurised ink system eliminates potential downtime from maintenance on pumps, solenoids and other moving parts
- Patented self-cleaning printhead leaves the printer self-sufficient with no risk of nozzle blockages
- Flexible and compact
- Three models available incorporating 17mm, 50mm and 70mm printheads
- A small, compact unit takes up minimal space and easily integrates into existing conveyors or end-of-line packaging systems
- Intelligent and intuitive interface
- Easy to learn, quick and error free icon based controls and wysiwyg image display with the CLARiTY™ coder operating system
- Inherent self-diagnostics, simple priming procedures and the ability to compensate for variations in packaging substrates ensure precise set-up and consistent performance
- Printer cloning, master/slave mode and several methods of connectivity ensure security of data being coded