C Wrap Labeller
- Many types of containers for salads, sandwiches, fruit, etc. Are often sealed with a self adhesive label.
- It is placed over the opening of the container, with a part of the label on the top of the pack, with sales information and another part on the bottom, with product data.
- The containers are running on the conveyor with the opening leading and the lid down.
- The conveyor is split in 2 sections, for the label to be dispensed down, in front of the pack.
- The container will run into the label and the label is brought over the top surface and along the bottom of the pack. 2 sidebelts are supporting the transport of the container, during the labelling.
- By adjusting the sidebelts in/out and the dispenser up/down, the system can handle many sizes of containers.
This solution can be delivered in many configurations and have a print system
|Speed:||TO SUIT PRODUCT|
|Web Width:||120MM TO 300MM|
|Label Detection:||By p.e. cell or miscroswitch OR ULTRASONIC|
|Label Roll:||Standard 270mmMax 400mm diameter|
|Label Core:||45mm or 76mm ID core|
|Drive:||programmable stepper drive. Thermal overload trip|
|Electrical Supply:||230v AC 50/60Hz|
|Conveyor:||To suit the product / application|
|Services:||single phase or three phase 230v AC, 50/50Hz, 600watt. Clean compressed air, as required|
|Hot Foil Coder:||(Optional): Print areas 12mm x 30mm 40mm or 40mm x 28mm. Variable temperature, dwell controls and ribbon indexing. Pneumatically operated.|
|Rotary Tables:||600mm diameter.|
|Thermal Transfer:||min 30mmx40mm / max 105mmx128mm|
|Min Label Width:||15mm|
|Min Label Length:||15mm|
|Max Label Width:||300mm|
|Max Label Length:||500mm|